Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has made his fans wait for a long time. Shahrukh Khan disappeared from the silver screen after the film ‘Zero’ in the year 2018 and now he will return to the screen after a full 5 years through ‘Pathan’. Apart from this, Shahrukh Khan has also announced many of his films, including his multistarrer film ‘Dunky’. But it seems that there has been an infighting in the team of the film.
Rajkumar Hirani’s film titled Tata
The first schedule of the film has been shot but it is reported that all is not going well with the film directed by Rajkumar Hirani. According to a report in Times of India, as soon as the first shooting schedule was completed, the film’s DOP i.e. Director of Photography has called Team Tata.
Left this film after 18 days of shooting
Amit Rai, who was a part of films like ‘Love AajKal 2’, ‘Sharkar’ and ‘Sharkar Raj’, was working as DOP in Shah Rukh Khan and Taapsee Pannu’s upcoming film ‘Dunky’. According to the report, Amit Roy said, ‘Yes, I am not doing ‘dunky’ anymore. I shot for 18-19 days and then dropped it.
Why Amit Roy left Shahrukh’s film?
Amit Roy said, ‘Creative differences were coming between Rajkumar Hirani and me. We both were not able to see the same frame from the same angle. However, our separation has been very smooth. I didn’t want any problem to arise. So we sat down and talked and then I decided to leave the team.
- Amarpali Dubey Made Ravi Kishan’S Birthday Special
- When Ashneer Grover Wanted To Deal With Salman Khan, It Was A Matter Of Status, Know What Was The Whole Matter
- This Little Looking Girl Is Now Done, Has Worked With The Collector
- Bought A Luxurious Bungalow In London, Katrina Told Its Price
- Businessman Wanted To Make This Actress A ‘Wife’ By Paying A Hefty Amount